HTNG Releases 2017 Asia-Pacific Conference Agenda
HTNG announces agenda and highlights topics to be covered at the 2017 Asia-Pacific Conference on 25-27 July in Singapore.
HTNG conferences offer programs to keep attendees up-to-date on relevant technology issues inside the hospitality industry. This conference will provide knowledge, collaboration, networking, and business development opportunities with a wide range of industry professionals.
Keynote speakers and sessions:
- Mark McSpadden – Director, Sabre Labs
Tomorrowland: Technologies Disrupting the Future of Hospitality – Discover the latest technology trends and learn about their use cases throughout the full traveler journey in this exciting look at the future.
- Tariq Qureishy – Founder & CEO, MAD Talks
Seven Secrets to Future-Proofing in the Age of Intelligence – Keynote speaker, Tariq Qureishy will take us on a fun and engaging journey into the future and share his practical secrets on future-proofing in these crazy and exciting times.
Other conference speakers include:
• Juan Aguirre, iRiS Software Systems
• Martin Bookallil, Marriott International
• Brian Garavuso, Diamond Resorts International
• Jai Govindani, Red Planet Hotels
• Ted Helvey, Angie Hospitality
• Fraser Hickox, The Conceptual Group
• Gregg Hopkins, Intelity
• Ted E. Horner, E. Horner & Associations Pty Ltd
• Mario Jobbe, Circos VR Studio
• Paul Kitamura, M&C REIT Management Limited
• Tony Lee, Capitaland Limited
• Benjamin Lephilibert, LightBlue Environmental Consulting
• Terence Ronson, Pertlink Limited
• Rachana Salgia, DigiValet
More session topics include:
• Brand and Owner: Is IT Caught in the Middle? – As a hotel IT decision maker, it is easy to feel like you are caught in the middle between owner and brand. This session will explore this complex relationship and discuss ways to work together for everyone's benefit.
• Hello Alexa…New Voices in the Guestroom Experience – In this session, Terence Ronson will interview technology providers introducing voice-activated technologies to the guestroom.
• IT Leadership Panel – Top-level hotel IT executives will share how they see technology evolving in hotels in the coming years.
• Technology & Innovation for Sustainable Operations: Focus on Food Waste – This session will focus on the lodging industry, exploring tangible solutions to a widely-overlooked issue: food waste.
• Ted's Fireside Chat – In this session, Ted Horner will sit down one-on-one with Jai Govindani, CTO for Red Planet Hotels, to discuss what we need to change in order to catch-up with our peers in other industries.
• Virtual Reality for Hotels: What's Proven and What's Next? – Learn more about the latest VR for hotels, how it relates to augmented and mixed reality, and what's in store in 2018.
For a full agenda and up-to-date list of speakers, please visit the HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference page.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and others who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG's membership department to ensure eligibility.
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across the spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 22 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.
Click here to view the original version of this release.HITEC Toronto BOOTH 2302Property TechnologyEvents & ConferencesTravel technologyAsia PacificSingaporeSingapore