Hotel Revenue Workshops in 3 Cities Across Asia Pacific in 2018
Start Your Career in Hotel Revenue Management with the HSMAI Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality)
HSMAI Hotel Revenue Workshops
This fast paced two day workshop is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to learn more about managing revenue in a hotel or any accommodation business. The course is for people who would like to:
- move into a Revenue Management role,
- those with less than 3 years experience, and
- for those who need to manage a Revenue function.
Learn from the Hotel Revenue Gurus:
- Fabian Bartnick - HSMAI Asia Pacific Advisory Board member & Vice President, Asia Pacific & International Business at LodgIQ
- Matthias Dybing - HSMAI Asia Pacific Advisory Board member & Certified Trainer in Revenue Management & Distribution
- Tracy Dong - Lead Advisor, IDeaS Advisory Services
- Shannon Knapp - Product Consultant, SiteMinder & Founder/Director, SKNapp Consulting
What will be included:
- 2-day workshop covering all topics in the certificate program - Topics covered from pricing hotel rooms to rooms forecasting and more.
- facilitated by expert hoteliers
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch on both days
- Access to the Online Certificate program courses for 12 months
- Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality)*
- Great networking opportunity to meet your hotel peers
* Complete all 10 online courses and receive a "globally-recognised" Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality) from HSMAI.
Registration is now open for the HSMAI Hotel Revenue Certificate Workshop at
Singapore, 22 & 23 October
- Melbourne, 27 & 28 November
- Hong Kong, 3 & 4 December
About HSMAI Asia Pacific
HSMAI Asia Pacific is the industry"s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. HSMAI is an individual membership organisation comprising more than 7,000 members globally with a presence in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Brasil and the Middle East.
HSMAI Asia Pacific"s mission is to be the leading source for sales and marketing information, tools, insight, business development, and networking for professionals in the hospitality industry. With a strong focus on education, HSMAI has become the industry champion in identifying and communicating trends in the hospitality industry while operating as a leading voice for hotel sales, marketing and revenue management disciplines. Activities in the region are held in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, Melbourne, Bangkok, Jakarta and Bali.