Winners of the 2020 HotelTechAwards Announced
Thousands of top hoteliers across more than 150 countries voted to determine the best products for hoteliers to grow their business in 2020
13 January 2020
The HotelTechAwards (produced by Hotel Tech Report) announced the year's top rated hotel software companies and tech products based on thousands of hotelier ratings and other key data-points.
During the HotelTechAwards hoteliers from the world's leading hotel companies across 100+ countries review the top tech products used at their hotels to increase operating efficiency, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. This data is used to identify the best hotel tech products and organizations.
"The HotelTechAwards are the only prize in the industry that is completely and transparently customer-driven — it's the hoteliers that decide who is best, and it's their opinion that matters most." - Gautam Lulla, CEO at Pegasus.
"We at SiteMinder believe strongly in the essence of openness; it is what underpins the very core of what we stand for, and the HotelTechAwards, through the program's data-driven and transparent process, aligns firmly with this value." - Sankar Narayan, CEO at SiteMinder.
"Based on real and honest customer feedback, the HotelTechAwards really do provide the most transparent view on how technology is perceived and used across the industry." - Sean Fitzpatrick, CEO at OTA Insight.
The competition spans core areas of hotel software & technology: marketing, revenue, operations and guest experience. 2020 Voting included participation from major hotel groups including: Four Seasons, Hilton, Marriott, Accor Hotels, Hyatt, Intercontinental, Rosewood and thousands of independents.
"Each month Hotel Tech Report helps more than 40,000 hoteliers research and vet technology partners for their properties. Winning a HotelTechAward is the highest achievement in the industry because it's based on real data. Winners have truly earned their showcase with our rapidly growing community. Hoteliers trust this award when making purchase decisions because scoring is transparent and participation is ubiquitous amongst the most reputable vendors in the industry," says Jordan Hollander, CEO of Hotel Tech Report.
"We created the HotelTechAwards as a democratized way to help our fellow hoteliers quickly determine best of breed vendors based on data they can trust. Our process is simple, transparent, and unbiased--judging is based on time tested ranking factors, publicly available data and crowdsourced insights from verified hoteliers who have hands on experience with each product."
The HotelTechAwards are often referred to as "the Grammys of Hotel Tech" and winners were selected from more than 100 of the top technology products around the world. The HotelTechAwards are the industry's only data driven awards platform with winners determined not by a handful of judges or popularity votes but by a global community comprised from thousands of verified hotel technology users across more than 120 countries.
Guest Experience Software for Hotels
- Best Guest Room Tablets: SuitePad (2020 Winner), Crave (Finalist), Volo (Finalist)
- Best Guest Mobile App: ALICE (2020 Winner), INTELITY (Finalist)
- Best Guest Messaging: Whistle (2020 Winner), Bookboost (Finalist, Best in Europe)
- Best Guest Room Entertainment Product: Monscierge Apple TV (2020 Winner)
- Best Voice Activated Tech Product: Volara (2020 Winner)
- Best Mobile Key & Keyless Entry Solution: ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions (2020 Winner)
Operations Software for Hotels
- Best Property Management System: Mews Systems (2020 Winner), Clock (Finalist)
- Best Staff Collaboration Software: hotelkit (2020 Winner), ALICE (Finalist, Best in North America), HelloShift (Finalist)
- Best Labor Management Tool: Hotel Effectiveness (2020 Winner)
- Best Housekeeping Software: hotelkit (2020 Winner), ALICE (Finalist), Quore (Finalist)
- Best All-in-1 HMS: RoomRaccoon (2020 Winner), Cloudbeds (Finalist)
- Best Fraud Prevention Tool: Canary Technologies (2020 Winner)
- Best Facilities Management Software: hotelkit (2020 Winner), ALICE (Finalist), Quore (Finalist)
- Best Concierge Software: ALICE (2020 Winner)
- Best Accounting & Finance: MyDigitalOffice (2020 Winner), M3 (Finalist)
- Best Lobby Tech: Monscierge Connect Signage (2020 Winner)
- Best F&B Point-of-Sale Solution: ImpulsePoint by Impulsify (2020 Winner)
Revenue Management Tech for Hotels
- Best Revenue Management System: IDeaS (2020 Winner), Atomize (Finalist)
- Best Central Reservations System: Pegasus (2020 Winner)
- Best Channel Manager: SiteMinder (2020 Winner), Cloudbeds (Finalist), D-EDGE (Finalist)
- Best Rate Shop & Market Intelligence: OTA Insight (2020 Winner)
- Best Business Intelligence Tool: HotelIQ (2020 Winner), Duetto (Finalist)
- Best Meetings & Events Intelligence: Get Into More (2020 Winner), Duetto (Finalist), IDeaS (Finalist)
Hotel Marketing Technologies
- Best Email Marketing & CRM Software: Revinate (2020 Winner), Experience Hotel (Finalist), ForSight CRM (Finalist)
- Best Upsell Software: Oaky (2020 Winner)
- Best Booking Engine Bookassist (2020 Winner), Net Affinity (Finalist), Pegasus (Finalist)
- Best Digital Marketing Agency Bookassist (2020 Winner), Screen Pilot (Finalist), Net Affinity (Finalist)
- Best Metasearch Management Software: Bookassist (2020 Winner), Koddi (Finalist, Best in North America)
- Best Website Builder/CMS: Bookassist (2020 Winner)
- Best Direct Booking Tool: Triptease (2020 Winner), LaaSie.ai (Finalist)
- Best Reputation Management Software: GuestRevu (2020 Winner), Revinate (Finalist), TrustYou (Finalist)
- Best Guest Surveys: GuestRevu (2020 Winner), TrustYou (Finalist), Revinate (Finalist)
- Best Website Live Chat: Asksuite (2020 Winner), HelloShift (Finalist, Best in North America)
Click here to view the original version of this release.